Despite the attention given to digital marketing, print marketing hasn’t lost its relevance. Print materials and promotional products are tangible expressions of your brand and remain vital parts of any successful small business marketing plan. Brands should be looking at print as an opportunity right now to get and keep attention with their audience.
Here are 6 reasons your business should use print marketing!
1. Business Cards – These little pieces of paper really pack a punch. Customers can grab a few to share with friends, and you can hand them out at networking events, professional meetings and even social events. When you hand your business card out to potential clients, you create a mental and visual link.
2. Banners – Large-format graphics get attention and allow you to show off products or announce a special offer or promotion. “Use oversize format printing to make a full-color poster for an upcoming event.
3. Brochures – Even in this day of digital and mobile everything, these printed marketing collateral materials are still important marketing tools. Brochures and flyers are still an important way to present your information quickly and remind your customers about your products and services. You can deploy these materials in direct mail marketing campaigns to prospective or current customers, or use brochure holders to display the materials at the front counter and in trade show or expo booths.
4. Postcards – Put your logo on a card to promote events or specials to customers, or as a thank-you or holiday message to loyal patrons. If you have a great image or graphic, create picture postcards for customers to take along as mementos or to send to friends.
5. Branded Envelopes – Investing in high-quality envelopes and letterhead emblazoned with your small business’s logo is always a smart decision. The envelopes establish a good first impression for direct mail campaigns, as well as when mailing invoices, gift cards and correspondence.
6. Wide Audience Reach – In a recent study, researchers found that 85% of consumers read and sort their mail daily and 40% go to new businesses after receiving direct-mail advertisements. Along those same lines, studies show that print ads generally outperform email ads by 10 to 30 times. If you want to reach the largest possible audience, use both print materials and digital ads to impact more customers.
At Replica Printing, we can help you with all of your printing service needs. Simply, click here to request a quote, or call us at 858-251-9133. Our team of experts will be happy to assist you with your business printing needs.