Regardless of what industry you belong to, you will always need paper materials and these materials need to look their best at all times. They need to be protected from the unexpected and make a statement. That’s where lamination comes in.
Lamination is a process used to coat your paper documents, presentation materials and signage with a thin transparent film. It is the best way available today to get the most out of your materials, and here are the primary reasons why:
The Primary Benefits of Lamination
- Lamination increases the durability of print materials, allowing them to withstand frequent use.
- Lamination adds protection against fingerprints and smudges, stains and spills, tears and wrinkles, marks and abrasions, plus oil, grease, dirt, moisture and other contaminants.
- Lamination improves appearance by enhancing the ink colors of the printed piece. This creates a more professional look and holds attention longer.
- Lamination adds strength and stiffness, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.
- Lamination has a reasonable cost. Also, because lamination increases the longevity of print materials, it saves money on reprinting.
Many different types of professional or personal documents can be laminated. Some Popular Uses for Lamination Include:
- Restaurant and Bar Menus
- Price and Part Lists
- Maps and Bookmarks
- Educational and Training Materials
- Membership Cards and Business Cards
Let us help protect and preserve your important professional documents and teaching materials. Contact Replica Printing at 858-251-9133 or click here to request a quote. We can provide printing and laminating services for short or long production runs, plus we offer great advice and printing ideas too!